Romantic Times / RT
- Best Historical Novel nominee for 2015.
- PIONEER AWARD, 2012: for authors who have been writing since the
- Best Historical Novel nominee for 1999.
- Career Achievement Award nominee for 1998.
- "Historical Storyteller of the Year" nominee for 1997.
- Reviewers' Choice Award for best Western Historical Romance, 1994-95
- Reviewers' Choice Award for best Western Historical Romance, 1993-94
- Reviewers' Choice Award for best North American Historical Romance,
- Reviewers' Choice Award for best Indian Romance, 1991-92
- Reviewers' Choice Award for best Western Historical Saga, 1990-91
- In the Shadow of the Mountains
- Certificate of Excellence in Career Achievement for Western Historical
- Best Post-Civil War Romance, 1991
- Best Fictionalized Biography, 1990
- Best Indian Romance, 1986
- Best Western Series, 1986
I am excited and
pleased to announce that I am the winner of the 2011 Mid-Michigan RWA Angel
Award, "for devoted service and inspiration to other writers!" Though
all of my awards are special to me, this is a very special honor, voted on and
presented by my fellow MMRWA members.
- Finalist, 1999 Heart O'Denver RWA Aspen Gold Award
- Finalist Plaque, 1999 Oklahoma RWA Reader's Choice Award
- Finalist, 1999 Phoenix Desert Rose RWA Golden Quill Award
- One of three finalists, 1998 National Reader's Choice Awards sponsored
by the Oklahoma RWA (Long Historical category)
- 1st place plaque, Wisconsin RWA "Write Touch: Readers' Awards
Contest", Historical Category, 1997
- 2nd Place, Wisconsin RWA "Write Touch: Readers' Awards
Contest," Historical Category, 1996
- 3rd Place, Oklahoma RWA "Reader's Choice Award," 1993
- Finalist, 1993, for AWA's prestigious RITA Award
- WHERE HEAVEN BEGINS, WINNER of the prestigious 2005 WILLA
Award, given annually for outstanding literature featuring women's stories set
in the West.
- Finalist, Favorite Author Award 2000, along with such famous names
as Nora Roberts! This award is voted on by readers, not by the magazine.
- Finalist, Best Cover, 2000: Mystic Visions
- Finalist, Best American Historical, 2000:
- AFFAIRE DE COEUR'S Hall of Fame, 1999
- for longevity and stamina in the market and for overall reader appeal
- National Reviewer's Choice Award, 1998: Love Me Tomorrow
- Golden Pen Award, 1992
- Favorite Historical Author
- Golden Certificate, 1989 & 1990
- Tennessee Bride, Heart's Surrender, This Time Forever
- Silver Pen Award, 1987 & 1989
- for continued popularity and for quality, excellence of writing, and
entertainment given to readers.
- Award of Excellence from Colorado Romance Writers for Historical
- 1st place, Puget Sound (WA) Romance Readers Choice Award "Favorite
Civil War Romance," 1994
- 3rd place, "Bookstores That Care" Award for Outstanding
Historical Romance Author, 1990
Award presented by the City of Coloma, MI (my hometown) for "bringing
honor and distinction to the Coloma Community and to the women and men of
America through your literary accomplishments. Your scores of novels inspire
all who read of the adventures and historical settings your gift of the written
word empowers you to so creatively express."
A LIST OF ALL MY BOOKS
ORDERING INFO BOOKS IN
BACK TO MY HOME PAGE
NEW??? FAQ Personal Appearances
Series: Outlaw Hearts Savage
Destiny High Lonesome Blue Hawk
Mystic Indian Westward
Casablanca Amazon Books Diversion Books
About me Advice to
Writers Awards Readers' Comments
Links Email me Copyrights and
Page Copyright © 2000, 2011, 2021 by Michelle Crean & Rosanne
Bittner. All Rights Reserved.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact